<body>

Friday, June 30, 2006,2:33 PM
rabbits!
This is to blog about CUTE animal.. this is a CUTE and gentle and meek animal. I prefer a her cus she would be more gentle and submissive. thats what ppl link this animal to. submissive. CUTE.


RABBITS!

Long long time ago, I used to rear rabbits. In fact, it is the first pet that I rear. Hmm, somehow, I think I had two or three rabbits, one after another. I cant really remember what happened to the ancestors, but I remember that my family gave the last one to some cage that was set up by the Residents' Corner committee behind my house . I can remember that we were very reluctant to give it away but we really couldnt take care of the rabbit so we only had to give it away. Sigh. That was my childhood recollection of rabbits. CUTE creatures.

Why am I recounting my childhood memory of pets? OH..that's because I went to Great World City last Saturday. What can I say? Well, the place initially promised to be exciting and I thought it can replace the orchard road that I frequent for shopping. When I reached there, it looks BIG and interesting. There was major apparel stores like Zara, Esprit etc. However, I finished shopping the place in what, an hour? It was such a disappointment. I think even Bugis is more interesting than GWC! Plus, it's so inconvenient. Don't mention the shutter bus from Tangs. Horrible. Everyone simply SQUEEZES onto the bus and SQUEEZES down the bus. What's their problem? What's the rush?! Argh. Horrible experience. It was such a smelly ride btw.

Well, the only interesting thing I found at GWC that brightens up my day were the rabbits there! Hah. CUTE CREATURES. They were simply sitting in their own cages and minding their own business. Some of them just sits in a corner quietly(not producing any irritaing sounds like hamsters. lol. No offence for hamster lovers here. I used to rear hamsters too. but they all DIED. lol) while others sleeeps. I saw a few just feeding on a BALL OF FOOD. Haha. Im actually surprised at the way the pet shop puts the food into a BALL and just hangs it there! The rabbits were like biting the ball, simply reminds me of cats playing with toys. The owner probably got the idea when he/she saw cats. Haha. Anyway, I was so excited when I saw the rabbits! Haha. I couldnt resist it but to touch their fur. SO CUTE! OMG. I love rabbits though its a chore torear them.

Anyway, I just found out how horrible steph's neighbour's dog is! HORRIBLE! It ATE UP her rabbit when she was young! IT didnt bite the rabbit. IT ATE up the rabbit!!! Till its left with bones ONLY. HORRIBLE.

Alrites, now that I have blogged about my encounter with rabbits, Im satisfied. =D

-The profile-
name: ll
hobbies: tennis, movie, singing nua-ing
school: ntu

-The people-

jacqueline-joyce
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


-The says-
br> cbox recommended


-The past-
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


my blog music
-The credits-
layout: [x] [x]
image: [x]
brushes: [x]