<body>

Sunday, March 18, 2007,11:26 PM
taking a breather
Been blogging depressing stuff. Know u guys are concerned, thanks. Those who know whats going on and wat am i worrying abt, thanks. Thosewho dunno but still worry, thanks a million too.

Things do look a bit brighter again, finally. Staying in hall made me realised many things, including having a balance between fun and serious time, friends and family etc. Im not the only one having problem now, a few are having problems too. Well, I guess all we can do is NOT to manify the problems? I'll stay cheerful and strong and fine.

In case u guys are wondering wat the hell im doing, here's a really BRIEF update: im busy with FAMILY, FRIENDS and SChool. yea. all three impt balances of life. well, things are looking a bit better now so let's stay positive.

To Yq and Joyce: Met up with yq and joyce. What can i say? the company is GREAT. really,nobody can give me that kinda feeling except the two kiddos im saying here. Really appreciate u guys. Although its been a rough year this time, we three managed to stay together, helping each other out. Thinking back, it kinda make me feel touched. Seriously, when yq you first started joining us in jc, I didnt even think we'd last beyond the jc years. I thought, u're probably the first person to leave the team. Well, im totally wrong! for that, i apologise. haha. Ppl in tj really misunderstood u. You're a real nice beautiful sensitive person down in ur heart.serious.

Getting together simply reminds me of the jc days, the carefree life, when all these crap didnt happen to u, u and me. Gosh. Those were the days. Well, i guess we all have to grow up and this is part of growing up? I'll never be sure about my friends, dun like to place much trust in people. This year, though especially tough for us, we rode the storm together and we'll cruise thru the remaining storm together alrights? Cover up for each other if its the right thing to do, shelter each other when need be and just poviding senseless company. These two friends, yq and joyce, I love u guys! I'd say, we'll really be there for each other if anything crops up. Things will turn out fine eventually guys, dun worry. Dun worry to me too.

To Char and Liz: Thanks for giving me a nice celebration for my bdae. Feels good. plain simple company, what i need most. Really, we've grown older alr. Im 20 alr. MY GOD. thats not the point. Point is, no matter how busy we are, we must try to meet up yeah?

To the two indonesians in US: Life's busy over there for u guys, i know. I no longer know what u guys are doing there. Despite all that updating, I feel distant from u all. 90% of the time, I dunno what u guys are talking about and i choose to ignore it. I guess u guys have no idea whats going on here for us too? Maybe I'm just assuming things. Anyway, THanks mar for wishing me one day late. THanks steph for forgeting and wishing me two days late. Well, we'll stay in contact no matter how busy alrite? Even though i dunno what's going on over there, i'll be here if u guys need a little chat. Steph, i was kidding when i say i dun wana talk to u btw.

To regina, leon and joel: Thank you for makin my hall life so interesting! Without u leon, I wldt be able to cope alone in hall i guess. Without you Joel , I probably would not know anything about hall admin stuff. Without you regina, there will be SO MUCH LESS laughter in me! You're probably the ONLY one who can keep me cheerful and happy in hall! I'll miss u GREATLY when u leave regina! Oh joel too! really. Lets hope things wun change too much alrites? I used to tell my friends things wun change. But when my friends leave and even those who didnt leave, there was a change in the friendship etc. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

to all my other friends, though there isnt any special mention here, u guys are still important to me.To prove i didnt forget, thank you
LEWIS( for giving me stupid comments and company EVERYTIME and withstanding my digs at him),
JANICE TAN( for keeping in contact and saying hi to me on tag board!), LIWEI(for all the sec and jc comapny),
JUAN(for asking me out and attempting to ask wats wrong with all of us) ,
WILFRED(for making hall life much easier to adapt to). anyone i forgot? that's prob my bad memory.
My hall mates! needless to say, impt pple.

I'll come back to blog! love u guys!

-The profile-
name: ll
hobbies: tennis, movie, singing nua-ing
school: ntu

-The people-

jacqueline-joyce
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


-The says-
br> cbox recommended


-The past-
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


my blog music
-The credits-
layout: [x] [x]
image: [x]
brushes: [x]